Bombers sustainable faux fur - ADELE
ABOUT ADELE : Comfy shearling bombers. Two pockets. Closes with a zip. Casual look. Each piece is cut by hand and assembled. This jacket has the particularity of being asymmetrical.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France, in our parisian atelier. Fabrics made in France too.
COLOR : Patchwork Ecru, Yellow and Mint
- 54% Recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- 23% Hemp, plant of the family Cannabaceae
- 23% Acrylic
HOW TO WEAR ADELE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Nina wears a Small.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ADELE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.