Fuschia Knot Shirt - MARIE
ABOUT MARIE : Our famous Marie shirt is back this summer in new colors. A flattering neckline blouse, closes with two buttons and a bow. Its cut is slightly oversized to be comfortable. It can be worn tied over trousers, shorts or skirt. Try the total look by adding the ALICE SHORT. These multicolored flower buttons were made exclusively for La Seine & Moi.
COLOR : Fuschia
COMPOSITION : 100% RAMIE (linen)
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR MARIE : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Chloé measures 177 cm and wears a size S (36FR).
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARIE : Machine washable at 30 degrees
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.