Jewelries Black Jacket - PAULINE
ABOUT PAULINE : This warm and comfy buttoned jacket is a 100% faux fur. Straight cut with flared sleeves, two pockets and hook eye closures that goes all the way up to the collar. Its beautiful black color makes it an absolute wardrobe staple and will elevate any outfit you pair it with. But what gives its irresistible charm and uniqueness is the eye-catching buttons that likens jewelries.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
COLOR : Black
COMPOSITION : 85% acrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 70cm
Arm length : 64cm
HOW TO WEAR PAULINE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers. Either paired with a pair of jeans, a skirt or a dress, you can never go wrong with our Pauline coat.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model measures 170 cm and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PAULINE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.