Navy & Yellow Faux Fur Coat - MARINE
ABOUT MARINE : Not afraid of colour? Then Marine is the one for you. With its energising yellow colour, you can be sure that you will not go unnoticed. This 100% faux fur coat is not only super warm but also comfortable. Our collarless Marine coat has a straight cut and a hook-and-eye closure. Perfect for those who love bright colour, the mixture of navy blue and radiant yellow coupled with the stripes of our Marine coat will make you stand out.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Navy & Yellow
Also available in other colors
COMPOSITION : 68% Acrylic & 17% modacrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSION (SIZE S) : Total length : 123cm
Arm length : 66cm
HOW TO WEAR MARINE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 170cm and wears a size S
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARINE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.