Pink Knot Shirt - MARIE
ABOUT MARIE : This flattering neckline blouse will seduce you and those around you. It closes with two buttons and a bow. Its cut is slightly oversized to be comfortable. It can be worn tied over trousers, shorts or skirt. Try the total look by adding the ALICE SHORT. Ideal for summer. You can also wear it as a crop top. This top is 100% Natural. The buttons are made in France and represents a flower. Textured material like linen
COLOR : Pink
COMPOSITION : 100% RAMIE. It comes from a plant, more precisely from the nettle family.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR MARIE : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Zita measures 180 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARIE : Machine washable at 30 degrees
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.