White Faux Fur Coat - LOUVE
ABOUT LOUVE : Our Louve coat will satisfy anyone looking for a timeless piece that rimes with absolute chic and elegance. This warm and incredibly comfy coat is a 100% faux fur. It has a straight cut and two pockets and closes with clips. Our Louve coat falls just above the knee which is perfect if you're going for a dressed up and sophisticated look. Its white beige colour adds softness, a touch of lightness to your outfit while providing you with incredible warmth.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : White
Also available in many colors such as leopard, yellow, ecru, mint, dark green, red, white...
COMPOSITION : 68% Acrylic & 17% modacrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSION (SMALL SIZE) : Total length : 99cm
Arm length : 62cm
HOW TO WEAR LOUVE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 172cm and wears a size S
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF LOUVE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.