Jumpsuit short sustainable - LORENA
Limited Edition, 100% Upcycling
ABOUT LORENA : A short jumpsuit in the spirit of the safari jacket. The waist belt makes the waist slimmer. The short is flared to highlight the legs and lengthen the silhouette.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
COLOR : Dark navy to match any colour. The fabric is made of cotton gabardine, for a very soft touch.
FABRICS : From Germany
Print : 100% Viscose (natural fabric)
The fabrics comes from the stocks of luxury houses. This piece is therefore eco-responsible, it did not require any production.
HOW TO WEAR LORENA Jumpsuit : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Chloe measures 177 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF LORENA : Machine wash at 30 degrees
DELIVERY : 1-2 weeks
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Free shipping in Europe from 200 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items