Vegan Fur Silver Coat - JANE
ABOUT JANE : Jane is a two-tone coat. The faux fur lining will provide you with incredible warmth and heavenly softness. Jane has a straight cut and two pockets. You can close the collar using the straps or keep it folded it for that extra touch of colour. The mix of different textures and the combination of silver and brown that complement each other beautifully will also work with most outfit and will bring that electric touch you want.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Silver & brown
COMPOSITION : 97% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane
HOW TO WEAR JANE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 172cm and wears a size S
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF JANE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.