Faux Fur Spotted White Belted Jacket - HÉLOÏSE
ABOUT HÉLOÏSE : Super soft, warm, and comfy, Héloïse is an oversized belted jacket, 100% faux fur. Héloïse is a versatile piece that can be worn as a jacket due to its length or as a coat. You can also decide to wear it without the belt for a casual look or with it to create a feminine cinched waist and a flared bottom. Its spotted white colour and straight cut makes it incredibly easy to wear with any outfit and brings the softness that you need.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOR : Spotted white
Also available in different colours.
COMPOSITION : 54% Recycled polyester, 23% Hemp & 23% acrylic
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 82cm
Arm length : 65cm
HOW TO WEAR HÉLOÏSE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers. Combine it with a pair of jeans for a casual look or wear it over a black dress will be perfect.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HÉLOÏSE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.