White shirt - SANAA
ABOUT SANAA : Sanaa is a white shirt with slightly puffed sleeves. The lace details sets Sanaa apart from a plain white shirt and gives it a retro touch. The golden button also adds a nice touch of colour. Our Sanaa shirt is an absolute must-have wardrobe piece and would work perfectly well with our floral Joana skirt. The buttons have been sewn one by one by hand, and they are also made in France.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOR : White
COMPOSITION : OEKO-TEX® certified 64% Organic cotton & 36% Tencel Refibra
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 57 cm
Arm length : 61cm
HOW TO WEAR SANAA : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers. Either paired with jeans, shorts or skirts, you can never go wrong with our Sanaa shirt.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SANAA : Machine washable at 30 degrees
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.