Jacquard floral print dress - PAOLA
ABOUT PAOLA : Crafted from a jacquard fabric, our Paola dress is defined by a floral pattern. It has a cotton voile lining with a v-neckline embellished with gathers on the front of the dress and a side zip fastening. In the back, an opening gives a discreet glimpse of the skin. The puffy sleeves create a glamour silhouette.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOR : Blue and beige.
COMPOSITION : 83% OEKO-TEX® certified cotton & 17% polyester.
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 86cm
Arm length : 34cm
HOW TO WEAR PAOLA : Day and night, with heels, flats or boots.
Our model measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
SIZE : Fits true to size
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PAOLA : Hand wash
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.