Leopard Faux Fur Coat - MAYA
ABOUT MAYA : Maya is a warm and comfy long coat, 100% faux fur. Maya's short-haired faux fur makes it light while still protecting you from the cold. The cut is oversized but the gently flared bottom gives a subtle femininity to the coat. You can add your own little personal touch by belting Maya to break the oversized look and create a feminine cinched waist. Its toned down leopard colour makes it incredibly easy to wear with any outfit and brings that wild touch that you need. It has two pockets, and closes with clips as well as a magnet inside the collar to close it effortlessly.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
COLOR : Leopard
Also available in different colours.
COMPOSITION : 85% acrylique & 15% polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 103cm
Arm length : 63cm
HOW TO WEAR MAYA : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MAYA : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.