Beige Corduroy Kimono - EZRA
ABOUT EZRA : Ezra is a kimono in corduroy that can be worn either belted for a feminine look or opened for a casual style. Its beige colour makes it very easy to wear with any outfit. The eye-catching golden buttons add a nice element of detail. The buttons have been sewn one by one by hand, and they are also made in France. Our Ezra corduroy Kimono is an absolute must-have wardrobe piece.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOR : Beige
COMPOSITION : 97% cotton & 3% Elastane OEKO-TEX® certified
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 74cm
Arm length : 60
HOW TO WEAR EZRA : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers. Either paired with jeans, pants, shorts or skirts, our Ezra kimono will not disappoint.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF EZRA : Machine washable at 30 degrees
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.