Sustainable faux fur coat - ORLANE
ABOUT ORLANE : Comfy shearling coat. Two pockets. Straight cut. The collar can be worn in two ways. By closing it, it covers you with wind.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France, in our parisian atelier. Fabrics made in France too.
COLOR : Ecru, with sleeves in Yellow and Mint
- 54% Recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- 23% Hemp, plant of the family Cannabaceae
- 23% Acrylic
HOW TO WEAR ORLANE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Nina wears a Small.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ORLANE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
DELIVERY : 1 week
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Free shipping in Europe from 200 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items