Faux Fur Black Jacket - BRIGITTE
ABOUT BRIGITTE : This very warm and incredibly comfy buttoned coat is 100% faux fur. Our Brigitte has a straight cut with two pockets. Its beautiful black colour makes it an absolute wardrobe staple and will elevate any outfit you pair it with.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : email@example.com
COLOR : Black
Also available in different colours.
COMPOSITION : 85% acrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 81 cm
Arm length : 61 cm
HOW TO WEAR BRIGITTE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers. Either paired with a pair of jeans, a skirt or a dress, you can never go wrong with our Brigitte coat.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model Emma is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF BRIGITTE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.