Belted Flared Dress - ANNE
ABOUT ANNE : Anne is a very chic belted dress in an intense navy blue colour. The flared hem gives off a very airy and elegant look that is exacerbated with the belt, creating a beautiful feminine cinched waist. The flowery buttons add a nice and fresh little detail to the dress. The buttons are also made in France.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOUR : Navy blue
COMPOSITION : 97% Cotton & 3% Elastane
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 106cm
Arm length : 60cm
HOW TO WEAR ANNE : Day and night, with heels, flats shoes, boots.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ANNE : Machine wash at 30 degrees
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.