Top Sakura Navy - CLAUDINE
ABOUT CLAUDINE : The Baby Doll top for day and night. An oversized cut. Wear it over jeans, or inside a skirt. Slightly transparent for evening wear. Add a top under underneath for daytime wear. This fabric is very particular and unique by its pattern and its yokes on the transparent veil. Try the total look by adding the Loulou skirt.
COLOR : Navy blue with pink flowers.
Composition : 100% Polyester
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
Fabric 100% Made in Japan.
HOW TO WEAR CLAUDINE : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Zita measures 180 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CLAUDINE : Hand wash
DELIVERY : From the 10th May
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.