Faux Shearling Mint Bucket Hat - CLAUDE
ABOUT CLAUDE : Get ready for winter with this 100% faux shearling bucket hat. Our bucket hat is very sturdy and provides incredible warmth. You'll be able to keep your head warm without skimping on style on the coldest of days. Its mint colour brings light to your outfit, and will compliment whatever coat or jacket you wear it with. You can also fold it up, creating a subtle brim or keep it down for the full bucket hat look. Practical, comfortable, soft and very warm, our unisex bucket hat is resistant to rain, snow and all types of weather.
ORIGIN : Made in Paris
COLOUR : Mint
- 54% Recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- 23% Hemp, plant of the family Cannabaceae
- 23% Acrylic
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CLAUDE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.