Faux Fur Green Bomber Jacket - CECILE
ABOUT CECILE : Cecile is a bomber jacket, 100% faux fur. It features a large hood, two pockets, and knitting on the sleeves and waist. Its dark green colour that reveals its depth in the light will compliment any outfit while providing you with incredible warmth.
ORIGIN : Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
COLOR : Dark Green
COMPOSITION : 68% Acrylic, 17% modacrylic & 15% polyester
HOW TO WEAR CECILE : Throughout the year day and night, with a pair of jeans, pants, dress or skirt.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model measures 172 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CECILE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.