Dark Brown faux fur coat - CATHY
ABOUT CATHY : The most cocooning coat has arrived. With its two-faceted collar (open like a claudine collar, or closed to wrap up). It is the ultimate piece to own this winter. Our vegan fur is as warm and soft as the real fur. It has a straight cut and two pockets and closes with clips. The Cathy coat has long furry sleeve ends to match the collar.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : email@example.com
COLOR : Dark Brown
Also available in many colors such as dark brown, khaki, Navy/White.
COMPOSITION : 85% Acrylic and 15% Polyester
HOW TO WEAR CATHY : Over a dress or pant.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 170 cm and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CATHY : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.