White shirt - SANAA
ABOUT SANAA :
- Sanaa is a white shirt with slightly puffed sleeves.
- The lace details sets Sanaa apart from a plain white shirt and gives it a retro touch.
- The golden button also adds a nice touch of colour.
- The buttons have been sewn one by one by hand, and they are also made in France.
- 64% Organic cotton & 36% Tencel, OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Color : White.
- Made in France (15 km from Paris).
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
- Total length : 57 cm
- Arm length : 61cm
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SANAA : Machine washable at 30 degrees
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.