FLARE cut Linen - GIGI
ABOUT GIGI : High waist straight pant, slightly flared at the bottom. The waistband is elasticated at the back for optimum comfort. The cut suits all body types and enhances your figure. It can be worn on small and tall women. It goes perfectly with our beige MANON shirt for a total look.
COLOR : Beige
COMPOSITION : 25% linen, 75% rayon. Rayon is made from cellulose, which is itself obtained from wood pulp. Does not wrinkle.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR GIGI : With the beige MANON shirt. Day or night, with flats or heels, or trainers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Emma measures 172 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF GIGI : Hand wash
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.