Sustainable faux fur coat - LAURA
ABOUT LAURA : Comfy shearling coat. Straight cut. Two pockets. Closes with clips. Chic and very comfortable.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France, in our parisian atelier. Fabrics made in France too.
COLOR : Ecru. Also available in Mint and Yellow
- 54% Recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- 23% Hemp, plant of the family Cannabaceae
- 23% Acrylic
HOW TO WEAR LAURA : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Nina wears a Small.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF LAURA : Dry cleaning by a specialist
DELIVERY : 1 week
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.