Green wool Jacket - MARINE
ABOUT MARINE : Short Wool Jacket. Oversized cut. Four-button closure with two large side pockets and a collar. You can add our Maud faux fur collar to keep you warm.
COLOR : Green
Available in Terracotta and beige
COMPOSITION : 70% Wool, 20%PA, 10% cashmere. OEKO-TEX® certified
Lining 100% Cotton
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR MARINE : With our Pant Maelle or with one of our dress.
SIZE : Fits true to size
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 50 cm
Our model is measures 170 cm and is wearing a size S (36 FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARINE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
In pre-order. Delivery from November 10th.
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.