Green wool Jacket - MARINE
ABOUT MARINE : Short Wool Jacket. Oversized cut. Four-button closure with two large side pockets and a collar. You can add our Maud faux fur collar to keep you warm.
COLOR : Green
Available in Terracotta and beige
COMPOSITION : 70% Wool, 20%PA, 10% cashmere. OEKO-TEX® certified
Lining 100% Cotton
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR MARINE : With our Pant Maelle or with one of our dress.
SIZE : Fits true to size
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 50 cm
Our model is measures 170 cm and is wearing a size S (36 FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARINE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.