Coral Linen Shirt - SUKI
ABOUT SUKI :
- A slightly oversized beige shirt
- A patch pocket on the chest
- Invisible button fastening
- Piping on the collar, along the buttonhole, on the sleeves and on the back
54% linen, 46% cotton
- Made in France (15km from Paris)
- OEKO-TEX® certified
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SUKI : Machine washable at 30 degrees
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.