Babydoll navy Dress - KATE
ABOUT KATE : Kate is a lovely knee-length babydoll dress in navy blue colour that reveals its depth in the light. The cut is oversized to ensure absolute comfort and freedom of movement. The slightly puffed sleeves give our Kate dress a feminine look. The flowery buttons (which are made in France) add a nice and elegant detail to it. This dress is a great alternative to a plain black dress with its intense navy colour.
ORIGIN : Made in France
COLOUR : Navy blue
COMPOSITION : 97% Cotton & 3% Elastane
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 87cm
Arm length : 62cm
HOW TO WEAR KATE : Day and night, with heels, flats shoes, boots, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is measures 171cm and is wearing a size S (36FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF KATE : Machine wash at 30 degrees
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.