Fushia & Powder Pink Faux Fur Coat - MARINE
ABOUT MARINE : Not afraid of colour? Then Marine is the one for you. With its energising and vivid colours, you can be sure that you will not go unnoticed. This 100% faux fur coat is not only super warm but also comfortable. Our collarless Marine coat has a straight cut and a hook-and-eye closure. Perfect for those who love bright colours, the mixture of different shades of pink coupled with the stripes of our Marine coat will make you stand out.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
If this piece is out of stock, you can pre-order it by sending us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
COLOR : Fushia & Powder pink
Also available in other colors
COMPOSITION : 68% Acrylic & 17% modacrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSION (SIZE S) : Total length : 123cm
Arm length : 66cm
HOW TO WEAR MARINE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 170cm and wears a size S
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARINE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.