Faux Fur Mink Jacket - BRIGITTE
ABOUT BRIGITTE : Looking for a piece that never goes out of style and synonymous with chicness ? This 100% faux fur warm and comfy buttoned coat is what you need. Our Brigitte coat has a straight cut and two pockets. Its delicious brown colour adds warmth on top of the elegance from its beautiful and surprisingly realistic mink print. This coat will instantly elevate your outfit to reflect your inner elegance.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Brown mink
Also available in different colours.
COMPOSITION : 85% acrylic, 15% Polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 81 cm
Arm length : 61 cm
HOW TO WEAR BRIGITTE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers. Either paired with a pair of jeans, a skirt or a dress, you can never go wrong with our Brigitte coat.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF BRIGITTE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.