Faux Shearling Bag - BÉA
ABOUT BÉA : If you're looking for that little bag that is irresistibly cute and practical at the same time, our Béa bag is the one for you. With its cloudy design accentuated by the faux shearling fabric, and its ecru colour that makes it incredibly easy to wear with every outfit and brings that touch of lightness that you want, our Béa bag will follow you around everywhere you go. Practical, soft and lovely, our Béa bag will keep all your belongings warm and safe.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOUR : Ecru
- 54% Recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- 23% Hemp, plant of the family Cannabaceae
- 23% Acrylic
HOW TO WEAR BÉA : Matches perfectly with our hats and coats.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF BÉA : Dry cleaning by a specialist
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.