SARAH - Kimono dress sustainable
Limited Edition, 100% Upcycling
ABOUT SARAH : Navy dress, one size. Flared sleeves inspired by Japanese kimono. Lets you see the neck and clavicles for a slightly sexy and chic look. The belt can be knotted in three different ways, at the front and at the back. Length above the knee. The mannequin measures 177 cm.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
COLOR : Dark navy to match any colour. The fabric is made of cotton gabardine, for a very soft touch.
HOW TO WEAR SARAH : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Unique size.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Chloe measures 177 cm.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SARAH : Machine wash at 30 degrees
DELIVERY : 1-2 weeks
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Free shipping in Europe from 200 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France for an exchange
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items