Dress Beige Linen - PAOLA
ABOUT PAOLA : She gives a graceful look. V-neckline embellished with gathers on the front of the dress. In the back, an opening to let glimpse discreetly the skin. Again gathers on both sides of the slit. The sleeves are puffy and ends with an elastic. It is suitable for both tall and short women. Invisible zip on the side. This dress is 100% Natural. Not transparent.
COLOR : Beige
ORIGIN : ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
FABRICS : 25% LINEN, 75% RAYON. Rayon is made from cellulose, which is itself obtained from wood pulp. Does not wrinkle.
HOW TO WEAR PAOLA : Day and night, with heels or flats shoes.
SIZE : Fits true to size
Length : 83 cm
ADVICE : If, like Zita, you prefer it short and very close to the body, choose a size smaller. Otherwise, choose your usual size. Please contact us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our model Zita measures 180 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PAOLA : Hand wash
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.