long skirt Brown sustainable - ALMA
Limited Edition, 100% Upcycling
ABOUT ALMA : A high waist skirt with an elastic waistband. Slightly flared at the bottom. Slightly shorter at the front and longer at the back, ALMA gives a graceful look. It is suitable for both tall and short women.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
COLOR : A brown whose color changes according to the top you associate it with. It goes perfectly with our white Marie blouse.
FABRICS : From Japan
The fabrics comes from the stocks of luxury houses. This piece is therefore eco-responsible, it did not require any production.
HOW TO WEAR ALMA : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes.
SIZE : Fits true to size
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Chloe measures 177 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ALMA : Machine wash at 30 degrees
DELIVERY : 1-2 weeks
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.