IRIS - Brown buttons skirt sustainable
Limited Edition, 100% Upcycling
ABOUT IRIS : A high waist skirt with pretty covered buttons. Its elastic fabric curves the silhouette. It is suitable for all women. Iris has a perfect length, neither too short nor too long. Iris is suitable for both tall and short women.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
COLOR : A brown whose color changes according to the top you associate it with. It goes perfectly with our white Marie blouse.
FABRICS : From Japan
The fabrics comes from the stocks of luxury houses. This piece is therefore eco-responsible, it did not require any production.
HOW TO WEAR IRIS : Day and night, with heels or flat shoes.
SIZE : Fits true to size
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Chloe measures 177 cm and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IRIS : Machine wash at 30 degrees
DELIVERY : 1-2 weeks
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Free shipping in Europe with no minimum purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France for an exchange
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items