Black & Powder Pink Faux Fur Jacket - FRANÇOISE
ABOUT FRANÇOISE : Exude sophistication with our Francoise jacket. This warm and comfy coat is a 100% faux fur. It has a straight cut, two pockets, and hook-and-eye closure. You can close the collar to protect your neck or you can wear it folded. Francoise's intense black colour that reveals its beauty in the light will charm anyone looking for a wardrobe staple piece. Our Francoise jacket's true beauty lies in the contrast between the short-haired body and the long-haired cuff, bringing the attention on the sleeves. The delightful colour combination of snow white and powder pink will bring instant charm to your outfit.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Black, white & powder pink
COMPOSITION : Body : 85% Acrylic, 15% Polyester
Cuff : 68% acrylic 17% modacrylic 15% polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 70cm
Arm length : 64cm
HOW TO WEAR FRANÇOISE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF FRANÇOISE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.