Dress TOILE DE JOUY Black - CLARA
ABOUT CLARA : Dress with slightly puffed sleeves. Short and flared cut, slightly fitted at the waist, highlighting your legs. Shirt collar and small ruffles on the bottom of the dress add a romantic touch to the piece. Made from French cotton. The buttons are also made in France.
COLOR : White / Black
COMPOSITION : 97% Cotton / 3% EA woven in France
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR CLARA : With the matching headband for a total look. Day and night, with heels or flat shoes, or with sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
ADVICE : If, like Zita, you prefer it short, go one size down. Otherwise, choose your usual size. Please contact us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our model Zita measures 180 cm and wears a size S.
LENGTH 94 cm
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CLARA : Machine washable at 30 degrees
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.