Burgundy Corduroy Pant - MAELLE
ABOUT MAELLE : High waisted pant in burgundy corduroy. Two elastic bands inside and on each side to adjust the size. The elastics allow to adjust the pants of a size.
A straight cut, a zipper to close and two Italian pockets on the front. We have provided a hem of 8cm for those who want to extend the pants.
COLOR : Burgundy
Available in Terracotta, Black and Khaki
COMPOSITION : 100% Cotton.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
HOW TO WEAR MAELLE : With our Jacket MARINE or our Blazer MAXIME.
SIZE : Fits true to size
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) :
Total length : 103 cm + 8 cm hem
Our model measures 170 cm and is wearing a size XS (34 FR).
ADVICE : Choose your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one. Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
In pre-order. Delivery from November 10th.
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.