Faux Fur Navy Jacket - ANNA
ABOUT ANNA : Our Anna jacket is a long-haired faux fur jacket that is as warm and incredibly comfy as it looks. This jacket is perfect for those looking for a versatile piece that can be worn as a jacket due to its length or as a coat. Our Anna has a slight oversized cut with two pockets. Its beautiful and intense navy colour that reveals itself in the light makes it an excellent alternative for those who want a change from black but still wanting a dark jacket. This wardrobe staple will compliment any outfit you pair it with.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Navy
Also available in different colours.
COMPOSITION : 68% acrylic & 17% modacrylic & 15% polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 73cm
Arm length : 67cm
HOW TO WEAR ANNA : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers. Either paired with a pair of jeans, a skirt or a dress, you can never go wrong with our Anna jacket.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 172cm and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.