Faux Fur Mink Coat - ALISON
ABOUT ALISON : Our Alison coat is the answer to anyone looking for a timeless piece that will forever stay modern. This very warm and incredibly comfy jacket is a 100% faux fur. It has a straight cut with a large hood and feminine flared sleeves, as well as two pockets and closes with clips. Wether you are going for a casual look or a dressed up one, Alison will not disappoint. Its delicious brown color adds warmth on top of the refinement from its beautiful and surprisingly realistic mink print.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Brown mink
COMPOSITION : 85% Acrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total length : 62cm
Arm length : 62cm
HOW TO WEAR ALISON : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our model Emma is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ALISON : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.