MARIE - Red knotted shirt
Limited Edition, 100% Upcycling
ABOUT MARIE : This flattering neckline blouse will seduce you and those around you.
It closes with two covered buttons and a bow.
Its cut is slightly oversized to be comfortable both at work and in the evening.
It can be worn tied over trousers, shorts or skirt.
As it can be worn indoors, only the buttonhole is visible.
ORIGIN : Made in France, more precisely 15 Km from Paris.
COLOR : A textured red with little flowers, which blends perfectly with our skirts and short, or on your favorite jeans.
COMPOSITION : 100% Viscose (natural fabric)
FABRICS : Germany
The fabrics comes from the stocks of luxury houses.
This piece is therefore eco-responsible, it did not require any production.
HOW TO WEAR MARIE : Everyday, for the city or the countryside
SIZE : oversized fitting
ADVICE : Choose your usual size.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
Our model Chloe measures 177 cm and wears a size M.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MARIE : Machine wash at 30 degrees
DELIVERY : 1-2 weeks
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials, some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Free shipping in Europe from 200 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France for an exchange
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items