Faux Fur Navy & Sky Blue Coat - CARENE
ABOUT CARENE : Exude chicness with our Carene coat. This warm and comfy coat is a 100% faux fur. It has a classic straight cut, two pockets, and hook-and-eye closure. Our Carene coat falls above the knee which is perfect if you fancy a dressed up and sophisticated look. What makes Carene so special and sophisticated is the contrast between the short-haired body and the long-haired cuff, bringing the attention on the sleeves. The delightful colour combination of snow white and sky blue will bring instant charm to your outfit.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Navy, white & sky blue
Also available in many colors such as leopard, yellow, ecru, mint, dark green, red, white...
COMPOSITION : Body : 85% Acrylic, 15% Polyester
Cuff : 68% acrylic 17% modacrylic 15% polyester
DIMENSIONS (SIZE S) : Total Length : 98cm
Arm length : 64cm
HOW TO WEAR CARENE : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model is 171 cm tall and wears a size S.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF CARENE : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our products are made in France. Our Faux fur are 70% done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 1 to 2 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping cost in Europe (except France) from 10 to 15 euros
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.