Black & Pink Faux Fur Coat - PETRA
ABOUT PETRA : This collarless warm and comfy coat is a 100% faux fur. It has a trapeze cut, perfect for the oversize aficionados, and two pockets and closes with hook-and-eye closure. Our Petra coat falls above the knee which is perfect if you're going for a dressed up and sophisticated look. Its black colour makes it a staple coat but the powder pink stripes are what give our Petra coat a touch of lightness and its overall elegance & charm.
ORIGIN : 100% Made in France
COLOR : Black and powder pink
Also available in other colors
COMPOSITION : 68% Acrylic & 17% modacrylic & 15% Polyester
DIMENSION (SIZE S) : Total length : 84cm
Arm length : 66cm
HOW TO WEAR PETRA : Throughout the year day and night, with heels, flat shoes, or sneakers.
SIZE : Fits true to size.
Our model Nina measures 174 cm and wears a size s.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger one.
Don't hesitate to write us if you need help at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PETRA : Dry cleaning by a specialist
All our models are made in France in our Parisian workshop in the 18th district. All the finishing of our products is done by hand by our craftsmen. A French know-how that perfectly matches our eco-responsible materials some of which are natural and recyclable.
- Shipped within 3 to 4 days (except in exceptional cases)
- Shipping worldwide
- Shipping in Europe from 10 to 15 euros of purchase
- For international orders, cost shipping are showed at check out
- You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items in their original packaging
- Free returns from France
- Refunds within 48 hours of receiving your items
- If you are not wearing your fake fur, always leave it on a hanger in your wardrobe. Do not fold it.
- Rainy season ! Shake it off, comb it in the direction of the hair and let it dry.
- Dry cleaning only by a professional. If necessary, we will provide you with contact details. Ideally, dry cleaning at the end of each winter is recommended.
- When it comes to cleaning small stains, you can do it yourself almost every time. Spray the stain with clean water and comb the hair with a fine toothbrush. Let dry in the open air on a hanger.
- Avoid dirty walls, seats or objects.
- Avoid any source of heat.